Monday, April 02, 2007

Life Should Be Beautiful: Chapter Two

I've finally emerged from my work with the AFI DALLAS International Film Festival to return to the blogging world. It's interesting timing actually; I posted my first entry here six months ago yesterday. And it's time for another chapter.

I will be spending lots of time over the next several months to take this blog to a new level. Different categories to sort entries. More images and updated design. Probably an ad link or two.

But the content will remain the same. Great ways to make your life more enjoyable, healthier, more beautiful. Things to look forward to include:
  • More recipes that are delicious and healthy.
  • Ways to make your home and garden more environmentally friendly.
  • New wines and spirits I discovered at Savor Dallas.
  • Sample recipes and reviews from LOTS of new cookbooks I've been picking up.
  • Suggestions on ways to relax and make life more fun.
  • Party ideas and family entertaining suggestions.
  • Spring cleaning and organization tips.
  • More and more on wine: wine list suggestions, educational bits and food/wine pairings.
  • And of course, some delicious cocktails perfect for taking out on the patio or deck with friends and family.

Thanks to all of you who are regular readers. (Site traffic indicates I have a couple of stalkers out there!) I hope this new phase of the blog will include many more readers who can join us in our conversation. PLEASE forward the link on to as many of your friends, colleagues and family members as you can. More of us should be living the beautiful life.

Stay tuned...onward and upward!

No comments: