Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August is the Quietest Month...

Since I've heard from a couple of you faithful readers out there (who knew?), I thought I'd post a quick update and assure you that all is well in Life Should Be Beautiful Land.  This blog has always been a labor of love so when between unbearable heat, technology problems at home and too many other things on the to-do list, it becomes a chore, I give myself a forced time out.  Besides, I always thought the Spaniards had the best idea of all...basically shut down for the month of August.  (Don't believe me? Try and get something done with someone in Madrid these days.)

But, never fear, I've still been cooking and cocktailing, and gardening and shopping.  And also thinking...I have an idea for a series or two on things (gadgets, ingredients, techniques) that make life much more beautiful.  So stay tuned.  I'll be back soon...

No comments: